All shade sails are removable, put it up summer time and remove it winter when you need the warmth of the sun. Or leave it up every day.
Shade Sails are ideal for use in most outdoor areas: carports, decks, swimming pools, driveways, playgrounds, schools, etc.
Stainless steel cables are used inside the shade sail with stainless steel D rings,stainless steel D shackles and stainless steel turn buckles. All stainless steel is marine grade.
Shade sails can be installed to suit your budget, if you are not directly on the coast, galvanized cables, turn buckles and shackles can be used.
Treated timber gum poles,galvanized or stainless steel poles can be used. The shade sails can be attached to trees,solid walls or buildings etc
Proven UV PROTECTION
Al net UV Ultra block are the only shade net rated and approved by the Cancer Association of South Africa and are made from a unique, long life Commercial Grade fine textured knitted High Density Polyethylene fabric that:
- Blocks and reflects more than 90% of harmful UV rays for the protection of people
- Provides cool shade by allowing heat to flow and escape though the fabric (as the heat rises) resulting in pleasant cool shade to enjoy outdoors
- The fabric is designed to be used in tension structures, meaning Al net Cool tone retain their stability and striking good looks
- Breathes to reduce temperature underneath noticeably
- Easy to use and connect to trees and other posts
- Mildew and tear resistant
- Long life
- Simple to clean with a hose pipe
- Knitted construction with double lock stitches prevents fraying or tearing
Alnet´s revolutionary cool shade concept allows heat to escape while blocking harmful UV rays.
Cooltone shade cloth allows hot air to ventilate through the net offering a cooler shade and more comfortable environment compared with solid sheet roofing material.
This product is the ideal shade solution for industrial and domestic applications such as carports, awnings, pools, patio areas, shopping centers, car yards, sporting venues, etc.